Author Topic: I just downloaded lof  (Read 1257 times)

WellerIsSLY1

• View Profile
I just downloaded lof
« on: January 09, 2016, 12:17:42 AM »
But i only got to the room where the window slams and it tells me it's the end of the demo, but im reading on here that some people got as far as chapter 5? can someone please tell me why? Im in the uk if that makes a difference.

Thoroughly enjoyed the graphics and visuals of this game, plays really well. However I had an issue in the upstairs bedroom, (not the kids room') When i opened the cupboard and the drinks fell out, sometimes when you look at the drinks on the shelf, they disappeared and then reappeared when you move the camera a certain why. But other then that beautifully designed game. I look forward to the final finish project. Well worth an investment, story sounds good too, 4 outta 5 stars.  :) :) :D :D (feel free to contact me via email for anymore feed back or ideas.)

NEPtuned_BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: I just downloaded lof
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2016, 11:17:33 AM »
Hey, the game is in the Game Preview program, which is an Xbox's "Early Access" which you might know from Steam. You have the free demo to check out the game, but for more content you have to pay. When the game leaves the Game Preview program you won't have to pay anything for access to the full version. It will also be cheaper to buy the game right now.

As for the bug - we know of it. It has been already fixed and will be rolled to the next update. :)
« Last Edit: January 11, 2016, 11:21:25 AM by NEPtuned_BT »

TheViper84

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2016, 06:00:49 PM »
When is the next update?

WellerIsSLY1

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2016, 06:43:16 PM »
Hey, the game is in the Game Preview program, which is an Xbox's "Early Access" which you might know from Steam. You have the free demo to check out the game, but for more content you have to pay. When the game leaves the Game Preview program you won't have to pay anything for access to the full version. It will also be cheaper to buy the game right now.

As for the bug - we know of it. It has been already fixed and will be rolled to the next update. :)

So i need to download it again? or will i already have the game when it becomes playable?

NEPtuned_BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2016, 09:56:00 AM »
The game will update. You won't have to install anything new.

WellerIsSLY1

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2016, 06:30:59 PM »
Ok thank you!