Author Topic: Amazing Game  (Read 1370 times)

LARFLEEZE

• View Profile
Amazing Game
« on: December 07, 2015, 06:35:01 AM »
I recently buyed your game on Xbox One and wanted to tell you why.
Not just because i really fell in love with this game and it's world, but also because i wanted to support you for your great work. I'm not someone who get's easily scared, but you managed to make me wet my pants few times.
It really reminds me of the old horrorgames like Silent Hill or Resident Evil, before they became crap they are now.

Besides, is there any way to download the soundtrack? I really love it.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2015, 07:42:15 AM by LARFLEEZE »

NEPtuned_BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Amazing Game
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2015, 11:41:37 AM »
Hey, thanks for supporting us! We're glad you have enjoyed the game!

The OST is not available for download. This might change with time, but we cannot guarantee anything yet.

LARFLEEZE

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2015, 12:39:41 PM »
No problem, i hope you'll release the soundtrack eventually.
You can really feel the heart and effort you pepople put into this game.
I'm usually not someone who posts in Forums, but i felt like i really wan't to let you know how i love this game.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2015, 12:41:26 PM by LARFLEEZE »

NEPtuned_BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2015, 10:04:38 AM »
It's really heartwarming to read that people take the time to post such comments, even more when they don't do it often (ever). You're awesome, and we thank you for your support!

LARFLEEZE

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2015, 12:45:26 PM »
If somethings as good as Layers of Fear, i stay loyal and support it every way i can.
I allready told all my friends they should take a look and try it, because you deserve to land a major hitgame.

Tom Skeemask

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2015, 07:24:42 AM »
Yea totally amazing game!! I saw the free trial on Xbox One, downloaded it, played it. The atmosphere is amazing! I was drawn right in. Amazing graphics and environment. And especially the music! And the vague story keeps you intrigued to search every drawer and cupboard and door for any kind of clue as to what the hell is going on here. As soon as the free trial ended with that window slamming, I knew I had to pay that $12 to keep this game going for myself. I applaud you guys on the great work on this game so far. I'm sure it will turn into something extremely special because what you have here so far is the makings of a true classic. My advice would be to keep the element of the unknown going. Because that's what makes it creepy and keeps you playing to see and find out more of what the hell is going on. Great job on an awesome game!!

youEnjoyMyFear

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2015, 03:44:45 AM »
Agree 100%. this is not a game you play, but rather a game that plays you....psychedelc horror madness at its finest.