Author Topic: Layers of Fear...and fun! FEEDBACK  (Read 1311 times)

Taylor777

• View Profile
Layers of Fear...and fun! FEEDBACK
« on: November 28, 2015, 04:56:24 AM »
Ok so let me just so that I'm not really a fan of anything horror. HOWEVER, for some reason I was curious :-) so I gave the trial version a test run and it was enough to have the whole family watching play. When I finished that I decided I had to have more so I bought it! So here's what I've noticed about this game so far...the graphics are BRILLIANT! Best I've seen on a video game in a long time. Some spots did appear a little cartoony from a distance what overall incredible. I really enjoyed the puzzles in the games as well as locked doors and multiple doors to be entered in any given location. It felt like I had a choice and I wasn't just following the game. It certainly had layers of fear because I can't even count how many times I jumped back from the screen. Something that was really cool was not knowing a single thing about the story line for the game. I didn't read the description so it would add to the fear factor. How surprised I was to find the cane belonged to the man I was playing! He certainly didn't have that limp at first. Also another REALLY cool aspect to point out is that with any lights on in the room it was a bit difficult to navigate those nearly pitch black halls and rooms. Turning all the lights off was a necessity and kept me on my toes the whole way through the game! Not sure if you even intended for this but seriously way to go on that one!! The music was creepy and moody so keep that up too. One other thing I wanted to mention was the "creators block" written behind the door on the brick wall. Couldnt figure out how to get out of that room at first and I honestly thought the was the end of the rode for now. How relieved and funny it was to find I got to move on! This game is addictive and nothing like anything I've played before. Keep going!

NEPtuned_BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Layers of Fear...and fun! FEEDBACK
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2015, 11:16:25 AM »
Hey! Thanks for your feedback. We're glad you had a good time playing Layers of Fear. High five!

Dweller_in_the_Cellar

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2016, 08:06:32 AM »
I would like to say that this game give's me so many goosebumps and myself I also played the trial, I have not been spooked out for a long time by anything horror so I bought it knowing I would not be disappointed.... I am really enjoying myself and looking forward to seeing what you developers come up with, I may be asking too much here but can you bring more games like this or even start a Layer's of Fear series. I am a fan of horror and this just hits the spot when it comes to my gaming anyhow I love it guy's and keep up the fantastic work. Thank you for the great game.

NEPtuned_BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2016, 01:28:44 PM »
Actually, we're focused on creating horror games, so expect new titles coming your way in the near future :)