Author Topic: Praise and Constructive Feedback  (Read 1652 times)

RoastbeefandRye

• View Profile
Praise and Constructive Feedback
« on: November 06, 2015, 05:04:10 PM »
Hey Bloober Team,
I am utterly impressed, this game is beautiful creepy as hell and genuinely unique. It is refreshing to experience this and I only downloaded the trial on Xbox One. I can say I can't wait to play the full game. As an artist myself the level detail and freedom in this game are amazing, I was drawn in(no pun intended) from the second the game started. As constructive feedback I wanted to comment on the framerate, I'm not one who need 60FPS however I could not decide if the stuttered FR was intended, as it did add to aspects of the horror feel, or if the game would be better a bit smoother on the final version of the game. My other notice was about the look inversion. I am one of those, yes. When I inverted the look controls it also inverts the action controls, which make the beautiful mechanic of opening drawers and cabinets less intuitive. Could there be an option to have look inverted but not the action mechanics? Again this was one of the best experiences I have had in a long time and will definitely keep track of your progress as developers and enjoy the games that you create.

NEPtuned_BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Praise and Constructive Feedback
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2015, 10:39:23 AM »
Hey! Thank you for the kind words. We are working on the framerate constantly, we hope to make it a smooth 30fps experience (at least). We know of the issue with the inverts, we are thinking of a way to tweak it.

RUSH Giuppy

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2015, 04:54:54 PM »
Salve sono un betatester xbox one, ho provato il gioco e mi piace moltissimo per? ho riscontrato dei rallentamenti a dir poco spiacevoli ma per il resto il gioco e moto intuitivo e dettagliatissimo nella grafica.
Un consiglio che vorrei darvi e l'aggiunta della lingua italiana sarebbe un peccato non condividere questa bella esperienza di gioco anche con il popolo italiano.
Una cosa che fa molta paura nei giochi horror sono le voci classiche dei fantasmi gli EVP sarebbero un aggiunta fantastica :-)
Grazie e buon lavoro !

F3arfactory

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2016, 01:23:19 AM »
I just downloaded the xbox1 trial and i love it.I've never played anything quite like it. I just now purchased it and cant wait to continue playing.

F3arfactory

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2016, 04:23:20 AM »
Update... definitely worth the money, jumps the crap out of me and the story is very interesting so far.

elociN

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2016, 08:32:32 AM »
Just bought the game for Xbox One a couple days ago! I love it! It's absolutely AMAZING!!! I can't wait to play more.

SLIGHT SPOILER!!!

Only thing is, I can't go any further with a major bug holding me back. On the fifth chapter I am led to enter a door way, which is just a black hole, when I enter I fall in to pitch black darkness of absolutely nothing. Lol I figured you may already know, but it's worth bringing it up, just in case you didn't know.

More specifically the four way hall, a flickering lamp blocking a door to the left, a fallen bookcase blocking the door ahead and to the right is a door leading to a room with an upside down painting, a slamming window, knocking over a candle stand. Once I leave that room, the door in the hallway that you enter the hall in the first place, is now just a black hole. Is it supposed to be an elevator? If I stand to the right side of the door and look in, I can see a room in the slight distance that's full of a colorful mess.

I hope this is understandable enough to reach the bug and fix it. If not, I can take a picture or record a video of the issue. PLEASE!!! I'm so ready to play more!

NEPtuned_BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2016, 03:00:12 PM »
We know about this bug. It will be fixed for the next update.