Author Topic: layers of fear feedback  (Read 1607 times)

nikki

• View Profile
layers of fear feedback
« on: October 29, 2015, 08:02:42 AM »
I like the graphics. I like that you can interact with your surroundings. I like the attention to detail. I like the décor and the mood settings. I DO NOT like the fact that the character has no body, even as a first person. No arms or legs, and yet he has footsteps? I also feel the wobbly movement gives me a slight "motion sickness" feeling - Looks like it could be great fun, hope my suggestions get onto the fix it list.

NEPtuned_BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: layers of fear feedback
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2015, 03:22:13 PM »
Hey nikki, thanks for your feedback! You can turn of the 'head bobbing' in the options -> gameplay menu.

Milio8856

• Let it seep into your mind.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2015, 01:07:51 AM »
I bought the game yesterday on the Xbox One marketplace and started it today 6:30pm eastern time. Played it without turning the brightness up, just stuck with the default and had a awesome experience. Everything so far is very eerie and unnerving while you walk around and hear sounds close or far from you causing even more fear and tense feelings from playing. With each moment it gotccreepy and weird with everything happening so sudden, but you can't explain what, who, or why it's happening. I'm all for it when it hits the marketplace officially. Some issues though is the game tends to crop out the scenery leaving a black background that quickly shows it isn't part of the game, the audio sometimes fades in and out (could be my wiring, but I'm also hearing everything on my headset so it more clear), and that's it for me.
Milio

edplacencia

• View Profile
    • Married to the Games
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2015, 06:17:14 PM »
Wow....so much fun! I grabbed the demo a few days ago and was able to play for about an hour (up to the point of the window closing) before I got the "Thanks for playing our demo" screen.

Last night I was pleasantly surprised to find I could go even further into the game (up to the phone ringing) before getting the same message and I have to say I love it!! Such a great time and only a couple of very slight glitches (frame freezing for a split second) but definitely not enough to spoil my experience.

I'm wondering if it's possible to sign up for email notifications when more content is released? Otherwise, I'll be following you on Twitter to stay posted!

I can't wait to play more and until then, kudos on a great game so far! Looking forward to opening the two remaining cupboards!!
« Last Edit: October 31, 2015, 06:24:43 PM by edplacencia »

Metal88811

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2015, 04:35:49 AM »
Please finish this amazing game make it VR supported and I will pay the full price any day for this a land dlc, this will make a great addition to my horror collection, therefore still sad to see P.T never made it, I hope this will so much. ;D

NEPtuned_BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2015, 06:13:35 PM »
Hey guys, thanks for all the kind words, you're awesome! You will get patch notes in the game, we will think of creating somekind of a newsletter maybe, but it will be done sometime in the future.