Author Topic: my feedback  (Read 861 times)

mike8888

• View Profile
my feedback
« on: January 27, 2016, 10:46:11 PM »
Hello there.

Having finished up the allowable point. I want to offer my feedback, the setting is great, the way the rooms rearrange themselves and you are in a kind of disorienting house of horrors is awesome. Keep up the good work.

That's said though, the rooms could have alittle bit level of interactivity, there is so much in the rooms and just a couple of things to pick up. And I was playing with a complete saved game and the door in a area would'nt load and the door would be locked and you can't progress and when you paused the game and select go back to the main menu, it would'nt work. You would have to go to  home on the Xbox one and quit the game from there. I read from other topics here and your response to it that it was a corrupt save file so I deleted the saved game file and started brand new and the areas load just fine, but it is something I think should be addressed for stability reasons.

Other that these the game is great.

Thank you.

NEPtuned_BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: my feedback
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2016, 05:45:45 PM »
We have resolved this issue. It will be implemented in the final release of the game on February 16th.