Author Topic: BUGS!!!!  (Read 836 times)

T7 EleCtriX

• www.facebook.com/pianocovers21 I play piano!!! :D
    • View Profile
    • Piano Covers Page!
BUGS!!!!
« on: January 23, 2016, 08:11:40 PM »
So I recently began playing the game again as I was aware that there were some updates to it. These new updates have actually caused me to encounter MORE bugs :( Here are a few of the problems;
  • Some doors aren't closing behind me causing the game to not be able to progress any further, more specifically, I am stuck on the part after I have added to the canvas using the hair as a brush. I went into the child's bedroom, collected the lock of hair, proceeded to the canvas room, but as I entered the door did not shut on its own behind me. I added to the canvas and the room didn't change. I don't know if this is intentional? Or if that's just where the game ends? But that's either way a little bit disappointing. Last time I played I got into the office, did the puzzle with the phone and then got a thank you message for completing the trial.
  • Secondly, I keep falling through the map at some areas for no apparent reason. I will just be strolling along as normal and just fall through the floor.
  • Next, the "Back to Menu" button isn't working. When I have encountered a glitch (as mentioned above) I have attempted to quit to the menu to restart the part I am on. I click "Yes" and nothing happens, it just goes back to the pause screen and does nothing, resulting in me having to go to the dashboard and quit the game to do a full restart.
  • Last but not least, I am still encountering frame rate issues. This was a thing that I mentioned a while back not long after the release of the trial on Xbox One and found that turning the brightness up relieved most of the laggy frame rate, however I am still experiencing stuttery gameplay.
That's all for now, I hope this helps. It is a fantastic game and I am really looking forward to playing more of it soon! Hopefully you guys can get these bugs fixed though :D

NEPtuned_BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: BUGS!!!!
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2016, 03:50:13 PM »
Hey, thanks for the feedback. Most of these bugs are connected to the save file, which apparently didn't wipe after the patch. Those issues are now resolved and will be implemented for the release version of the game.