Author Topic: Feedback  (Read 780 times)

PeachyPersimmon

• View Profile
Feedback
« on: January 18, 2016, 03:19:04 PM »
Hello BlooberTeam!

I've just finished the trial version of "Layers of Fear" on my XBOX ONE and oh my word it's AMAZING! I was absolutely cacking it the whole time! I found the controls really easy to get to grips with, anyone could play this with ease.
I did as you guys suggested (listening to the game through my headset, Trittons btw) and I was so much more immersive  than just playing it normally. I loved the paintings everywhere in the house (Goya is my favourite artist) and the way it gives you a sneak peek of what the protagonists frame of mind. As I was walking around I liked being able to pick up and read the little notes found around the house. I searched almost the whole house (except the basement, I was too chicken to go down there, I saw it and I was like "Nope. Basements are bad.") And when I went to go into what is I'm assuming a childs room upstairs a ball started rolling of its own accord and me and really freaked me out! There are so many things that really up the suspense in this game, I'm really looking forward to it coming out fully!

arsenicbeauty

• View Profile
Re: Feedback
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2016, 11:40:47 AM »
This game is amazing !

NEPtuned_BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Feedback
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2016, 12:12:51 PM »
Hey guys! Thanks for the kind words!